- 6,99 €
Adventures among aliens and alternative worlds are more intense when your own mind becomes one of the enemies.
Lovers of science fiction will sample a rich variety in these novels of possible futures. This collection features brain-bending thrillers and many of the books will take you into satisfying new series.
Come share the experiences of compelling characters who battle memory and the boundaries of self. . . along with all the exotic challenges a wide, wild universe can throw at them.
Table of Contents
1. "Oblivion's Wake" by Jonathan Sean Lyster
2. "Out of Darkness" by E.B. Dawson
3. "A Jack By Any Other Name" by Lesley L. Smith
4. "Mind Hunt" by Rebecca M. Senese
5. "Forced Conversion" by Donald J. Bingle
6. "The Wannoshay Cycle" by Michael Jasper
7. "Netwalk: Expanded Edition" by Joyce Reynolds-Ward
8. "Cauldron" by Jean Rabe and Gene de Weese