- 6,99 €
Teach Yourself Self-Defense!
Inside this four-part self-defense training manual, you will learn:
* The Principles of Self-Defense. The information in this section is more valuable from a self-defense point of view than any of the individual techniques.
* Basic Self-Defense Techniques. Simple and effective moves to escape your attacker(s) and get to safety.
* Advanced Strikes & Strategies. Use these tactics when the basic self-defense techniques are too aggressive, such as in a "friendly" pub or schoolyard brawl.
* Weapon Disarms. Advanced lessons on how to disarm an attacker and fight multiple opponents.
This is the only self-defense training manual you need, because these are the best street fighting moves around.
Get it now.
Discover Real Street Fighting Tactics
* The best target areas for self-defense and which strikes to use.
* How to achieve street fighting knockouts.
* Ground fighting techniques for self-defense.
* Easy to apply strategies for attack and defense.
* The correct way to use choke holds and how to escape them.
* The best self-defense objects from everyday items.
* Weapon vs weapon street fighting training.
* How to adapt what you learn to any situation.
Adapted From Proven Street Fighting Styles
This no-nonsense self-defense training manual focuses on the most effective techniques from a wide variety of martial arts, including (but not limited to):
* Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee's martial art)
* Vortex Control Self-Defense (eclectic self-defense)
* Kali/Escrima Arnis (Filipino weapon-based martial arts)
* Wing Chun (efficient Chinese martial art)
* Krav Maga (Israel military)
* Systema (Russian military)
* Mixed Martial Arts (strikes and ground fighting)
Includes 4 Free Bonuses
Get your copy of The Self-Defense Handbook today and you will also receive:
* Your self-defense daily training routine.
* A "go-to" disaster response action plan.
* Special Report: How to run up walls.
* A critical first aid guide, including an emergency first aid cheat sheet.
Teach yourself self-defense that works, because this is one of the best street fighting books around.
Get it now.