Do you sabotage yourself just when it looks like you are about to make it big?
Is your inability to control your emotions hurting your relationships?
Are you stuck rehashing old memories and cannot move on?
Are you constantly triggered by little things and feel stuck in a cycle of anger?
Most people don't take a moment to step back and think about the stories they tell themselves. They have been fed stories by their parents, by the media, and by their peers but don't see the connection between these stories and their place in life.
If your life isn't going where you want it, you are in a job or a relationship that doesn't bring you joy, and your life story is not working the way you desire, then this book is for you.
By bringing attention to the stories we tell ourselves, we can empower ourselves and lift ourselves out of negative thoughts and destructive behaviors that are keeping us down. This means taking personal responsibility for our decisions, our actions, the way we spend our time, and the way we look at life.
Life is abundant and full of opportunity to find success-whatever success means to you-but if we are not careful about the stories we tell ourselves, the most oppressive force in life can come from our own minds.
This book will teach you about the science, spiritualism, philosophy, and reasoning behind the stories you tell yourself, and give you the tools to revise those stories so they can positively impact your life and help you reach your potential.
What you will learn in this book:
- How to control emotions so your energy is not drained away.
- How to avoid procrastination and generate action to achieve the success you want.
- How to revisit old memories and come to peace with your past.
- How to shift the patterns your brain uses to keep you from seeing the truth.
- How to control your reaction to the onslaught of triggers you face every day.
- Fifteen new frames to see the beauty and abundance in the world and transform your life.
- A plan to make you the hero in your own life's story.