If you’re looking for a sensible, thoughtful, and genuine solution to your illness and are willing to learn how to radically change your perceptions of your tensions and difficulties, then this book is for you.
This book fills a vital need!
It is outstanding primarily in terms of how you find the solution. It is singularly unique in this respect.
Intelligent Healing explains very logically and practically everything that is missing for finding and achieving a deeper solution to our illnesses.
Intelligent Healing reveals an essential, surprisingly rational, clear solution that follows entirely logically from an understanding of the nature and functioning of our intellect and emotions. The book points out that there is a healthy functioning of our intellect that can resolve our tensions and manage our emotions as well. You can learn how to develop this and put it into action to heal yourself from this book.
The correct solution is always based on clear principles.
The book explores the basic unknown principles by which we can solve our external and internal problems deeply and completely. It opens our eyes to by simply correcting the wrong attitude towards ourselves, we can find the deepest methods and balancing solutions to the problems of our lives that we thought were unsolvable. It teaches you in practical steps how to attain the healthy and balanced thinking that is most lacking in our lives. Because stress and illness are the direct results of abnormal, unhealthy thinking, what we need the most is how to think healthily.
The better we can help our body regenerate and solve our difficulties as well.
Reading this book is equal to an ongoing therapy session
In addition to its enlightening power, Intelligent Healing has an extremely accepting, encouraging, and emotionally strengthening and liberating effect. The book endows you with a vital attitude that will help you remarkably to get rid of seemingly unsolvable, stressful, or ill situations.
Part I: Intelligent Healing
In the first part of the book, we learn the basics of finding a deep solution and then mastering the prevention of illnesses. We learn about the characteristics of the buried causes of difficulties, illnesses, stress, unconscious repression, and the various levels of available solutions. To do this, we learn the following topics:
* The role of clear-thinking and reason in balancing our physical and emotional system
* Distinguishing between right and wrong attitudes according to the different levels of our consciousness
* The nature of repression and the subconscious
* 7 types of repressions- learning to recognize them
* Understanding subconscious stress (through examples) - this is behind our conscious fears
* Increased sensitivity to stress and recognition of critical levels (below which it has a harmfull effect)
* Switching from the unsolvable to the solvable situation
* Understanding the natural symptoms of recovery that go with finding a solution
* The level of stress security for which we should strive for
II. Part: Internal Cooperation
In the second part of the book, we can learn by developing Internal Cooperation, how to correct tensions, how to solve them step by step, and gradually bring the balance of our physical, mental, and emotional self to a better and better level.
* The nature of emotions and the errors of reason
* The practice of developing emotional awareness
* The 4 steps of Internal Cooperation - this is how we have to think through all difficulties
* Conditions for developing positive emotions
* The practical application of emotional management in different areas of our lives: Managing our difficulties, communicating better, managing conflicts, developing skills, managing our symptoms and developing the correct lifestyle
* The benefits of healthy thinking in our internal and external development
About the author
Csongor A. Nagy has been a devoted and enthusiastic researcher of complex solutions and the contexts of problems for more than 30 years. As we will see from the book, he is undoubtedly one of the most knowledgeable experts on the intrinsic cause of problems, self-knowledge, and development. As a monk for 20 years, currently as a writer and consultant, he helps us live a more meaningful life.
In this book, he makes his many years of experience public which is an invaluable gift to us. He explores passionately and profoundly, very clearly and intelligibly, the unconscious emotional nature and functioning of our humanity. By learning and understanding the correlations of intellect and emotion so clearly and thoroughly, the solution becomes self-evident.