The original, most complete and most up-to-date guide for mariners to the coasts of Norway and Svalbard (Spitsbergen).
• Continuously updated since 1978.
• Over 1000 pages in five volumes.
• Over 1000 ports and anchorages described in detail.
• Tips on cruising northern destinations gathered by the authors during 35 years and over 100,000 miles of North Atlantic cruising.
• Insider’s perspective from Norwegian authors Hans Jakob and Eli gathered in 50 years of cruising Norway.
• Planning maps and over 1500 photographs.
• Includes a harbours and anchorages waypoint file for loading into your plotter or navigation software.
This is a fixed layout guide book and so best viewed on tablets or computers although phones will work, particularly larger ones, in landscape orientation.