- R$ 6,90
Descrição da editora
AUTHOR’S FOREWORD & ABOUT THIS GUIDE:
1. Data forms the basis of all information, and all work depends on information. Information is analyzed data. For information to be useful, the data has to be accurate, and this accurate data has to be understood and analyzed correctly.
2. Although all forms of work revolve around data, certain jobs like clerical, accounting and managerial tasks depend heavily on data and its interpretation. So any (job type or study type) tests that examines the candidate’s aptitude for these positions should take into account the candidate’s ability to understand data.
3. Data can be presented in various forms. It can be presented in tabular form. It can be plotted into charts. The charts may be of various types - bar graphs, line graphs and pie charts.
4. All these formats can help in presenting the same data in many different ways. Each data set might provide a lot of information on the subject that it represents, if interpreted carefully.
5. This E-Book contains six chapters and eight exercises with brief explanations of concepts followed by exercises to help students practice what they have learnt. Each topic also has a section highlighting salient points for students to remember, making it easy to revise.
6. This E-Book is useful to who prepare for Class-I competitive exams like Civil Services, Staff Selection Commission, LIC, AAO, IBPS PO, IBPS CLERKS, BANK PO’S, BANK CLERKS and Railway Recruitment Exams etc. And also is useful to who prepare for common admission tests like CAT, MAT, IIFT, CSAT and MBA etc.
7. We hope that this E-Book will grab the hearts of the students.
8. We cordially invite any constructive suggestions in getting this book in a better and improved way. Your suggestions will be incorporated in subsequent editions.
CONTENTS OF THIS GUIDE:
1. Data Interpretation Introduction
2. Bar Diagrams
3. Sub-Divided Bar Diagrams
6. Line Graphs
7. Line Graphs Exercise-1
8. Data Interpretation Exercise-2
9. Data Interpretation Exercise-3
10. Data Interpretation Exercise-4
11. Data Interpretation Exercise-5
12. Data Interpretation Exercise-6
13. Data Interpretation Exercise-7
14. Data Interpretation Exercise-8
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!