- R$ 32,90
Descrição da editora
New Way to Learn Chinese VISUALLY!
Created for toddlers, students learning Chinese as a second or foreign language.
Also suitable for adults young at heart!
Explained in English so parents who do not speak Mandarin can also guide their children.
The third book in the Foundation Series, developed to help learners develop visual skills to decode Chinese characters without writing.
Covers the the basic blocks of Chinese characters - Start with 32 Chinese Alphabets to help you familiarise with their names
The alphabets are presented as cartoons and have easy-to-remember names (e.g. T-Shape, Half Ladder, Split) to describe their appearance
No writing, just trace the strokes from head to tail with your finger according to the colour code to learn the order the strokes have to be written.
WHAT IS A CHINESE ALPHABET?
* It is a part formed by 2 to 6 strokes.
* It is used to form Chinese characters
* Some Chinese Alphabets are also characters with meaning and pronunciation but most of them are just parts with no meaning or sound.
* It is named according to how it looks.
* There are 3 types of Chinese Alphabets - BASIC, VARIATIONS and EXCEPTIONS
* There are 32 groups of BASIC Chinese Alphabets.
* Alphabets in the same group look similar and have the same stroke order / pattern
* A VARIATION is an alphabet created by adding, reducing or replacing a stroke in a basic alphabet
* An EXCEPTION looks similar to a basic alphabet but has different stroke order