Descrição da editora
The London Food & Drink Guide 2014 is a comprehensive guide to eating out in the region.
This interactive book highlights a wide range of restaurants, pubs, cafés, bars, hotels and more, and features a foreword by Richard Corrigan of Corrigan’s Mayfair.
In the London Food & Drink Guide, you will:
• See every restaurant fully photographed and reviewed
• See restaurants, not just read about them, thanks to image galleries and high-resolution pictures that can be enlarged to full screen
• Get full contact details including web links and telephone numbers, as well as helpful information such as a price guide and the nearest tube station
• Search to see which restaurants have disabled facilities and accommodation
• Get email addresses to be able to directly book tables
• Easily locate restaurants using our interactive map
• Enjoy a totally free companion to the region
Established for over 10 years and covering 30 regions around the UK, Food & Drink is the largest publisher of local eating out guides. We have visited and reviewed thousands of restaurants throughout Great Britain, and share reviews of these establishments through our guides, website and app.