- R$ 49,90
Descrição da editora
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s New Orleans is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take the St Charles streetcar past grand homes and enormous oaks, catch some jazz on Frenchmen St and search out po’boy perfection – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Orleans and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New Orleans Travel Guide:
• Color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
• Over 23 maps
• Covers French Quarter, Faubourg Marigny & Bywater, CBD & Warehouse District, Garden, Lower Garden & Central City, Uptown & Riverbend, Mid-City, the Tremé, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s New Orleans is our most comprehensive guide to New Orleans, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket New Orleans, our handy-sized guide featuring the best sights and experiences for a short visit or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s USA for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Built-in dictionary for quick referencing
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Adam Karlin and Ray Bartlett
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)