- R$ 42,90
Descrição da editora
And Jen Klein knows motherhood. She's survived changing a soiled diaper in a truck-stop bathroom while suspending a baby in mid-air. She's witnessed the judgment of the so-called "Mommy Mafia." She's found dried applesauce on her shirt. And in her hair. And the baby's hair. And the dog's fur.
Here she reveals secrets she's learned along the way about mastering the art of motherhood, from how to handle strangers who ask how much weight you've gained to (finally!) getting them on the big yellow bus--on time and with clean underwear. Inside SheKnows.com Presents: The Mommy Files you'll find:
• Your mom didn't know what she was doing either
• A pediatrician is your partner, not your adversary
• Playgroups are for moms more than they are for kids
• Just because they can talk doesn't mean they can reason
• Being a supermom is all about asking for help
Disclosed here in a friendly, wry look at motherhood, Jen Klein takes you through each lovable (and less than enjoyable) step toward that coveted title that will be screamed at you so many times in the years to come: "Mommy!"