- R$ 57,90
Descrição da editora
This book will teach you:
• What the Zen philosophy is about, it's history, and how to embody Zen daily, even in mundane situations, for a happier and more peaceful life
• How Zen can help you improve both friendly and romantic relationships through understanding yourself and others, withholding judgments, and being kind
• What Zen can do to improve your daily work life and long-term career by building new habits, letting go of stress, avoiding negativity, and more, including special information for leading other people with the teachings of Zen
• What you can do with Zen to improve your financial situation and increase your savings by applying Zen to your spending habits
• How to achieve health and happiness with Zen through mindful meditation
By learning how to apply the teachings Zen in your life, you will be able to enjoy a multitude of benefits including reduced stress, stronger relationships, a decluttered mind and home, more savings, a more open and understanding outlook, a more enjoyable work life and stable career, peace of mind, and better health.
Anyone can learn to apply Zen to their lifestyle regardless of their beliefs, social status, or health. Zen is accessible to people of all ages and is accepting of all religions. This makes it compatible with just about anyone. Zen can be practiced as much or as little as you want to enact the changes you want to make. Hopefully, this book will teach you how to improve your life by incorporating a Zen-oriented mentality into your day-to-day activities and thoughts.