This is the ultimate guide to building trust and effective communication in all your relationships, from romantic to familial and everything in between.
Do you struggle to maintain romantic relationships or have trouble letting people in?
Do you feel like most of your friendships are surface-level?
Do you frequently fight and get into arguments with family members?
Trust issues are at the root of most relationship problems, whether it’s friends, family, coworkers, or significant others.
In a world filled with shallow friendships, quick hookups, and reality shows portraying unhealthy attachments, it can be challenging to develop and nurture real connections.
When you’re looking for something more meaningful, lasting, you need to build trust.
You might feel vulnerable at first, and may be afraid to open up. But once you create something real, you will notice fear melting away.
From learning to trust yourself and transfer that trust to others, you’ll discover an entirely new world of deep, close relationships like nothing you’ve ever experienced before.
This book also covers what to do when trust is broken, whether by you or someone else.
You’ll also discover:
● How trust leads to more meaningful and impactful relationships
● Practical scenarios to help you build trust in everyday life
● The complementary roles that intimacy and trust play in romantic relationships
● How to identify trust issues in yourself and others
● Essential boundaries to set to encourage continued trust and avoid being taken advantage of
And so much more!