What am I going to do with my life? Should I take this job, or is there something better I should go for? Should I marry this person?
We are faced with an unending series of choices in our daily lives. How do we know whether we are making the right decisions? Should we consult our horoscope? Do we go with what the experts are saying or rely on our gut feeling?
In this audiobook, we are going to explore how God speaks to us today.
The Bible paints a picture of a God who is capable of interacting. In the first chapter of the book of Genesis, the words “[A]nd God said” are recorded more than seven times. All through the Bible, he spoke to people in various ways.
When we give our lives to Christ, we are called to a relationship with God. Every true relationship requires that both parties communicate with each other effectively.
In the scripture, God’s says when we call him, he will answer and then show us some things, some great and mighty things. Things we don’t know. That’s saying, “Hey dear, you pray, you talk to me. But I’ve also got a few things to tell you too. Let’s reason together.”
In this Bible study, I show you practical ways God is speaking to you. I show you real-life examples, coupled with exercise questions to lead you to begin to accept and follow the voice of God.
Here's what you'll learn in this audiobook:
1. Proof that God is still speaking today.
2. Why a healthy relationship requires two-way communication.
3. How the sheep-and-the-shepherd parable affects our hearing from God.
4. How to get God's light to flood your heart.
5. Benefits and blessings of hearing and following the voice of God.
Part two: Different ways God speaks to us
6. What is rhema and how do we hear God's voice through it?
7. What is the inward witness and how does God speak to us through it?
8. What is the inward voice and how does it work?
9. Dreams and visions and how we can hear God's voice through them.
10. Prophecy: God speaking through others - how does God speak to us through prophetic messages?
11. How to activate the voice of God (training yourself to hear his voice)
12. How to know if God is the one speaking to you.
13. Five mistakes to avoid in seeking to hear the voice of God.
16. Remaining in the flow.
As you learn to surrender to the Holy Spirit and hear and respond to his voice and leading, you’ll find your spiritual life will grow and that you’ll be much more fruitful for the lord, for your family, and for humanity.