Children will benefit from Dharmachari Nagaraja's appealing combination of warmth, wisdom, wit and playfulness in this third book from the At Bedtime series.
Growing up in the modern world, our children can often feel distracted, stressed and anxious. The ancient wisdom of Buddhism, with its emphasis on peace, compassion and mindfulness, is the ideal basis for helping any child face the challenges of daily life with increased confidence and calm.
A magical collection of stories that will draw your child into enchanting new worlds and help them to discover a treasury of Buddhist wisdom.
From the tale of Percy the ostrich and Kevin the snail, which teaches the importance of friendship, to that of Marina the mermaid and the golden shell, which will encourage your child to meet adversity with honesty and compassion, these stories are designed to both entertain and enlighten. They aim to help:
- develop your child's imagination and sense of creativity
- reassure your child about any worries they may have
- teach valuable life lessons and boost self-confidence
- promote relaxation and prepare your child for a good night's sleep
- further strengthen the bond between you and your child