This cookbook contains 15 delicious vegan recipes like Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo, Low Carb Zucchini Chips, and
Black Bean Veggie Burgers.
Recipe from the cookbook:
VEGAN PEANUT NOODLES
Prep/cooking time 20 minutes
1. A quarter cup of creamy, natural peanut butter.
2. One and a half tablespoons of sesame oil.
3. One teaspoon of soy sauce or tamari and additional to taste
4. One and a half teaspoons of rice vinegar or fresh lime juice as desired and more to taste.
5. A half teaspoon of freshly grated ginger.
6. A half to one teaspoon of sriracha.
7. An adequate amount of water, to thin, if necessary.
Noodles and veggies:
1. Eight oz. of package soba noodles, pasta or rice noodles desired.
2. An adequate amount of shiitake mushrooms
3. An adequate amount of eggplant
4. An adequate amount of red peppers
5. An adequate amount of chopped scallions
6. An adequate amount of sesame seeds
7. An adequate amount of crushed peanuts.
1. Using a small bowl, add in all the ingredients for the peanut sauce then mix properly to combine. Taste for seasoning and add more if needed. Cook the noodles for a few minutes until it is cooked although.
2. Place a non-stick pan over medium heat then add in a little oil. Once the oil is hot, add in the mushrooms and the eggplant and cook properly until they become soft. Next, add in the red pepper and scallions and for an additional minute. You can add a splash of soy sauce if you desire. Add peanut sauce to the noodles and toss to combine. Add in the vegetables and season to taste. Serve in a clean serving plate and add sesame seeds and crushed peanuts on top. Enjoy.