This cookbook contains 15 dessert recipes like Coconut Delights, Marshmallow Chocolate Pie, Healthy Orange Fruit Squares and Silky Nutella Pie.
Recipe from the cookbook:
Banana and Raisin Tea Cake
(Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 45 min | Servings 4)
This is a delicious sweet bread that can also be called a tea cake. Spread it with a little butter and all fruit jam.
3 ounces butter, melted
8 ounces whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 ounces brown sugar
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
3 ounces raisins
2 eggs lightly beaten
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
Dash of salt
1. Lightly grease a loaf pan and set aside.
2. Melt the butter and set aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda in a large bowl.
4. In a separate bowl mix the eggs, butter and brown sugar.
5. Add butter mixture to flour mixture.
6. Then stir in the raisins and mashed banana.
7. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown and baked through.