The purpose of this book is to explore and explain, in simple terms, how to do an effective neck release technique on another person in just 15 minutes. The primary benefits of doing a neck release on someone else is that it triggers a relaxation response, greatly reduces any pain related symptoms, and improves the overall function of the neck muscles, joints, and connective tissues.
This book is written with the beginner in mind as well as those who are already familiar with some massage techniques.
By the end of this book you will know how to:
- Apply 4 Simple Massage Techniques to Release the Neck
- Work with the Neck Safely
- Use Efficient Posture for Enhanced Benefits
- Gain Confidence and Add Value to Your Massage Skills
- Release Tensions and Stiffness of the Neck, Head and Shoulders Quickly and Easily
- Help Others to Rest and Relax
- and more..