19th Akshauhini answers all the questions about the Gita that are plaguing minds. The illustrative list of questions answered in this book are :
• How can Krishna who himself ran away from battle & earned the sobriquet “RANCHOR”(meaning one who ran away from battle) advise Arjuna to fight his enemies?
• How can a forty minute discourse of the Gita be complete knowledge?
• How can a 5300-year-old dialog be relevant to modern times?
• If the Gita is unchanging, isn’t it too rigid and unsuitable for modern times?
• How can one discourse cater to the needs of diverse types of people?
• Does the Gita encourage violence?
• Isn’t the Gita sectarian and meant for Hindus?
Read on to get a new perspective on the Gita and its teachings.