AFRICA’S TOP WILDLIFE COUNTRIES highlights and compares wildlife reserves and other major attractions in the continent’s best countries for game viewing – making the planning of the journey of a lifetime easy! African countries, and the wildlife reserves within them, vary greatly as to the types and quality of safari experiences they offer. This is the only guidebook that effectively assists readers in choosing the best destinations for the kind of wildlife experience they would most enjoy by comparing travel options among all the top wildlife countries.
Using the easy-to-read When’s the Best Time to Go for Game Viewing chart, readers can conveniently choose the specific reserves and country(ies) that are best to visit during their vacation period. From the What Wildlife if Best Seen Where chart, readers can easily locate the reserves that have an abundance of the animals they wish to see. From the Safari Activities chart, readers can choose the reserves that offer the safari options (night drives, canoeing, walking, ballooning, etc.) that interest them most.
Jam-packed with information essential to the successful safari:
* 640 pages of color with over 575 photos
* 15 Countries, including the top safari countries of Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia and South Africa
* Over 75 color maps, detailing countries and major wildlife reserves
* 10 charts, including When's The Best Time to Go and What Wildlife is Best Found Where
* Accommodations graded for convenient selection
Detailed information on:
Gorilla and Chimpanzee Safaris
Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
Hot-Air Balloon Safaris
Night Game Drives