The degree to which team members are engaged in their work will define how long they plan to stay with your organization. Do they feel plugged into the company and the project? Is the work interesting and challenging? Are they being recognized for their achievements? Is their Manager taking care of each team member in the grand scheme of things?
In this book, “Agile People Leadership: Best Practices for Modern Managers”, I will share hints, tips and best practices to help Managers support their people so that they can be engaged in their projects and drive efforts to deliver products and services to your customers. You will gain an understanding of:
1) What are the key activities required by Managers?
2) How do Managers share information with their team?
3) What basic coaching and mentoring activities must be done with each team member?
4) How do Managers satisfy the learning needs of their team members?
5) How do Managers work with onshore teams vs offshore teams?
6) What does success look like in managing people?
Being a role model and treating people well will result in stronger agile teams who are engaged in their work and result in higher levels of productivity.