Barron’s AP Psychology is updated for the May 2020 exam and organized according to the new nine units of the AP Psychology course. Written by active AP Psychology teachers, this guide has the in-depth content review and practice you need to feel prepared for the exam.
Packed with review of the course material, this edition features:
• Three full-length practice tests in the book
• A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, and treatment of disorders
• An abnormal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM-5
• Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answers
• An analysis of the test's essay section with a sample essay