Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet’s Canada’s Best Trips. Featuring amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, you can tour the Sea to Sky Highway, the country’s stunning coastline and the Cabot Trail – all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Canada’s Best Trips:
• Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
• Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
• Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, and detailed directions
• Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
• Covers British Columbia & Yukon Territory, Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Canada’s Best Trips is perfect for exploring Canada in the classic way – by road trip!
Looking for a more comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country? Check out Lonely Planet’s Canada guide.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller’s hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)