How would you respond:
- If a bear knocked on your dooror on your bedroom window in the middle of the night?
- If your airplane engine quit and you had to land in trees miles from civilization?
- If a fire burns a hole in an airplane wing out in the bush, a long way from repair facilities?
- If someones leg is cut with a chainsaw and its impossible to get to the doctor?
- If you suddenly see wires coming at the windshield of your airplane?
- If a friend goes out in the bush on his trapline and doesnt come back?
- If the lakes are freezing and someone needs to get into the bush?
This book is a collection of stories of life in the northern bush country of Ontario, Canada. Ralph and Carolyn Hartman spent nearly forty-five years there as missionaries under Northern Light Gospel Missions.