Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Caribbean is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip cocktails on the colorful portside of Curacao; sail into the very heart of the West Indies in down-to-earth St Kitts & Nevis; and escape the crowds on stunning St John; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of the Caribbean and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Caribbean:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
• Over 37 color maps
• Covers Miami, Cozumel, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, St Thomas, St Kitts & Nevis, St-Martin/Sint Maarten, Turks & Caicos, Aruba, Antigua, Bonaire, Curacao, Barbados
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Caribbean, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on the Caribbean’s most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Seattle? Check out Lonely Planet’s Seattle city guide.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Alaska guide for a comprehensive look at all that the Alaska has to offer.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, and Joshua Kinser, Ray Bartlett, Paul Clammer, Alex Egerton,
Anna Kaminski, Catherine Le Nevez, Hugh McNaughtan, Liza Prado, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Regis St Louis, Mara Vorhees, Luke Waterson, Karla Zimmerman.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home. Follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/lonelyplanet), Twitter (@lonelyplanet), Instagram (Instagram.com/lonelyplanet) and Snapchat (@lonelyplanet).
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017