This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complemented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions. An interlinked phrasebook as well as a pronunciation guide are included.
This travel guide also features an itinerary with our suggestions for your travel route. Itineraries include links to individual attraction articles.
NEW FEATURE: The attraction articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
Table of Contents:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Respect | Stay Healthy | Stay Safe
1. General: History | Geography | Politics | Economy | Demographics | Health | Culture | Top 10 | Itinerary
2. Maps: Cuba | Regions | Havana | Trinidad
3. Transport: Get in | Get Around | Americans in Cuba
4. By Area: Regions | Cities | Other Destinations
5. Havana: History | Geography | Culture | City Layout | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Contact
5.1 Transport: Get in | Get Around
5.2 Attractions: See | Do | Buy | Festivals
5.3 By area: Old Havana | Centro Havana | Miramar | Vedado
6. Other Top Cities: Baracoa | Cienfuegos | Pinar del Rio | Santa Clara | Santiago de Cuba | Trinidad
7. Other Top Destinations: Cayo Largo | Gran Parque Natural Topes de Collantes | Isla de la Juventud | Jardines del Rey | Maria la Gorda | Parque Nacional Ciénaga de Zapata | Parque Nacional La Güira | Reserva de la Biosfera Sierra del Rosario | Varadero | Viñales