Looking for a travel companion on your trip to London? This travel guide will make exploring Britain's easy and fun.
Whether you want to tread the footsteps of kings and queens in Buckingham Palace, take in the bloody history of the Tower of London, or explore one of the city's numerous parks, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that London has to offer.
Inside the pages of this London travel guide, you'll discover:
- Our pick of London's must-sees, top experiences, hidden gems, and the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- Detailed maps and walks make navigating the city easy
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
- Expert advice and travel tips to help you get ready, get around and stay safe
- Color-coded chapters to every part of London, from Mayfair to Shoreditch, King's Cross to the South Bank
- Available in a handy format that is lightweight and portable
Immerse yourself in Great Britain's capital and see the home of Royalty, history, and culture like never before! This updated city guide transports you to the best London has to see and experience, through expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, and detailed breakdowns planning your trip to this iconic city will be a pleasure.
Experience your perfect adventure through the UK's most cosmopolitan city! Dripping in pomp and tradition, see the British Museum, Whitehall, and Westminster for their iconic sights and regal architecture. Rest in the rolling fields and peaceful woodlands of Hampstead Heath and when the sun sets visit Soho for an evening out.
DK Eyewitness London has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!