The look of a photograph is affected by a variety of factors, including shutter speed, aperture, and ISO sensitivity. This guide gives beginners a grasp of the basics with easy-to-understand explanations of the features and design of digital single-lens reflex camera- DSLR.
In this photography book, you will learn the basics of digital photography and tips to master your DSLR camera. This DSLR photography guide will help you quickly learn the basics so that you can get started with 'real' photography.
The first thing as a DSLR photography beginner you should do is to come out of the automatic mode and start learning manual mode for the best results by discovering:
- Learn the DSLR Photography techniques of the professionals.
- How to master composition to tell stories with your camera.
- Understand the fundamental rules of photography including the rule of thirds.
- How to make use of various photography filters including - polarizing filters, ND filters, and UV filters.
- Details on the essential equipment you need on the field.
- Tips for a Complete Beginner of DSLR photography.
- Tips to find interesting subjects and take sharp pictures.