Do you always find yourself asking what's for dinner tonight? Are you looking for new recipe ideas that are easy, quick to prepare and healthy? This cookbook is for you.
Easy and healthy dinners is a collection of 60 favorite dinner recipes. They are all easy to make, with only a short list of basic ingredients you probably have in your kitchen already.
Next time you are wondering what's for dinner, don't panic. Simply open the book, pick a recipe and start cooking! You will have a healthy and delicious dinner on the table in no time.
* 60 easy, healthy and delicious recipes, perfect for dinner
* basic and familiar ingredients
* no processed food, only real and natural ingredients
* all the recipes are in the 300-400 calories range
* nutrition facts included for each recipe
* recipes suitable for various diets like paleo, vegetarian or clean eating.
* full page color photo for each recipe
* metric and imperial system measurements included
* 5 chapters: chicken, beef and turkey, pork, fish and seafood, and vegetarian
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Marie-Charlotte Chatelain is the creator, author, recipe developer and photographer behind the popular food blog Not Enough Cinnamon. On her blog, she shares with her readers simple yet delicious recipes made with real ingredients and no processed food. She believes eating healthy doesn't have to be boring or time-consuming. Find out more on www.notenoughcinnamon.com