Develop The Emotional Intimacy In Your Relationship That Enhances Physical Intimacy By Understanding The Role Emotional Intimacy Plays in Bringing Out The Best In You
Yes you can have increased intimacy in your relationship. You can have scintillating moments and pleasurable memories that will girder your relationship for years to come. But you have to be able to understand emotional intimacy. You have to be able to build emotional intimacy beyond just feelings of attraction or even chemistry.
You can have the emotional intimacy and emotional connection in your relationship that ensures you will never be in fear of connecting with your partner at a deeply emotional level.
Here are some of what you will learn:
- What Is Emotional Intimacy
-Why Intimacy Matters
- The Connection Between Physical Intimacy and Emotional Intimacy
- How Communication Styles affect Emotional Intimacy
- How To Better Prepare Yourself for Emotional Intimacy
- Why Emotional Intimacy is So Important
- How To Remove The Obstacles To Emotional Intimacy
- Specific Steps To Developing Emotional Intimacy With Your Partner
Emotional intimacy does not just happen on its own. It does not happen out of merely interacting with your partner. It happens out of conscious interaction between willing and able partners. It means overcoming obstacles, being informed about these obstacles, and developing a feel for intimacy itself.
A better relationship awaits you.