This contains King James Bible (1611, Pure Cambridge, Authorized Version) and Bibelen (1930) and Louis Segond (1910) and New Heart English Bible (2010) and Lutherbibel (1912) and Reina Valera (1909) translation. It has 322,216 references. It contains 2 different formats of the Bible. It is approximately 12 times the length of The King James Bible (1611, Pure Cambridge, Authorized Version) (KJB).
It includes King James Bible and Bibelen and Louis Segond and New Heart English Bible and Lutherbibel and Reina Valera formatted in a Reading and Navigation friendly format, or the "navi" format for short. Here you will find each verse printed in the kjb-nor1930-lsg-nheb-gerlut-rv1909 order. Then both the King James Bible and Bibelen and Louis Segond and New Heart English Bible and Lutherbibel and Reina Valera , tailored Text-To-Speech (TTS) software technology.
How the general Bible-navigation works:
● A Testament has an index of its books.
● The Testaments reference each other in the book index.
● Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
● Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
● Each book has an index of its chapters.
● Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
● Each chapter reference the previous and or next chapter.
● Each chapter has an index of its verses.
● Each chapter in TTS reference same chapter in "Navi".
● Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
● Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
● Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
● The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.
We wanted a navigation that worked beautifully and we have achieved what we hoped for. It is easy to handle, intuitive and it puts any verse in The Bible just a few clicks away.
The combination of King James Bible and Bibelen and Louis Segond and New Heart English Bible and Lutherbibel and Reina Valera and its navigation makes this ebook unique.
Note that Text-To-Speech (TTS) support varies from device to device. Some devices do not support it. Others support only one language and some support many languages. The primary language in this ebook is English.