How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
From the National Book Award-winning author of 'Stamped from the Beginning' comes another groundbreaking book titled, 'How to be an anti-racist.' In this book, author Ibram X Kendi writes about the history of racism and oppression and how it destroys the unified fabric of the society.
The author's approach to understanding and uprooting racism and inequality in our society and in ourselves is a revelation in itself. By viewing the racist mentality from various lenses such as biology, ethnicity, culture and so on, Kendi makes a clear point of why today's American society needs to go beyond saying no to racism and actively fighting against it.
In this comprehensive look into How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.