Everyone wants a TV at home, but a lot of people do not understand why exactly he or she chose a particular model for a particular price. There are way too many technical things to confuse any average person. This book takes you through the steps to buy a TV of your choice in the budget you may have with the maximum possible features to last for several years to come.
1. You want to buy a TV within your budget but you are unsure of the model or technical details
2. You understand that a wrong TV model can get your money stuck for several years down the lane
3. Ultra HD or HD or Plasma TV- Which is better and why?
4. What feature may be missing in a lot of smart TV models?
5. 3D TV
6. Environment-friendly measures
7. Decide the model to buy based on logical steps, rather than get caught with 'flashy advertisements'.
8. Discussion using a bare minimum of technical words. Even a grandmom can understand this book.
9. All this and much more