How to Have a Career & Still Enjoy Sensational Sex
Are you often too busy or too tired to fit sex into your busy schedule?
This book in the Sensational Sex Series by Dr Janet Hall, Clinical Psychologist and Sex Therapist, is light hearted and even a bit cheeky. So please know that you will learn some good strategies for sensationalising your work life but that Dr Jan takes no responsibility whatsoever for the consequences should you actually undertake her ideas!
You will learn to:
Balance the demands of your work life with your needs for a pleasurable sex-life.
Balance work-life demands with your need for good sex.
Assess your sex-life with the 10 question survey.
Learn about your personality and sexual style.
Dr Jan talks about the 'A' steps in Balancing Career and Sex:
1. Acknowledge the advantages of sex and how a good sex-life can boost your attitude towards work
2. Avoid the obstacles to having good sex and maximum work performance - in particular, stress, anxiety, business and lack of time - Jan calls this 'Work Overdose.'
3. Anchor sensual feelings into your work space so that your unconscious mind can be reminded of your sexual pleasure even while your conscious mind is on the job - it's sure to make your results sizzle.
4. Be aware of your own and your partner's personality type and how it influences your relationship, communication, work life and sex-life, so you can maximise your results and minimise stress and conflict and this will make you even more productive at work.
5. Alarm bells will ring signalling the end of your career if you get caught having sex at work, so Dr. Jan gives you good Advice when she warns you not to get caught.
6. Make Agreements and Plan in Advance if you want to consistently enjoy sex and not have it get in the way of your work obligations.
7. Act - get into consistent action - your good intentions alone, will not help boost either your relationship or your work energy levels
And as well as all of Jan's good ideas you'll also hear some jokes that have a light hearted look at sex.
So, if you're serious about wanting to have a sensational sex life and successful career then you need to get a copy of "How To Have A Successful Career And Still Enjoy Sensational Sex” right now!
This is one of a series of books and audios on sexual topics presented by Dr Janet Hall called:“Dr Janet Hall’s Sensational Sex Series”.
Dr Janet Hall is a Clinical Psychologist, Hypnotherapist, Author, Speaker and Media Consultant.
Dr Jan authored 29 books on parenting, sex and relationships and hypnosis and recorded over fifty-six audio-recordings, many of them including hypnotic material. She founded Richmond Hill Psychology in Melbourne, Australia.