If you are reading this description, I bet you want to discover the world of parenting but you don't know where to start. True?
I have 2 good news for you:
- Getting started in this wonderful adventure is an amazing experience
- You are going to buy the right book
In this SERIES you will find a lot of useful information regarding parenting, the fears that can pervade a parent's mind, what problems can arise in the proper education of their children and an overview of particular educational systems, based on a progression of activities of learning and practices, such as the Montessori method and the Waldorf-Steiner method.
The macro topics covered are the following:
- BOOK 1 Parenting in the third millennium
- BOOK 2 Raise a happy child
- BOOK 3 Montessori educational method
- BOOK 4 Waldorf-Steiner educational method
You will also find useful tips on what to do and what not to do to make your child proud of himself and prevent him from feeling uncomfortable in small everyday situations.