How to Write a Stellar Executive Resume is a step-by-step guide that empowers readers to create an effective and stand out from the crowd as a top candidate for an executive position. Brenda Bernstein, a Certified Executive Resume Master and author of the #1 Bestseller How to Write a Killer LinkedIn Profile, shares the tips and tricks she’s learned from more than two decades of helping job seekers get connected with the right position. Readers will discover:
• The importance of knowing the target audience and how to best connect with them
• Key social media tips for spreading the word about their skills and experiences
• Why good ol’ cover letters are important, and how to use them effectively
• Power verbs to use, and words to avoid
• Samples of successful resumes
For many executives conducting a job search, it may have been quite a while since they were last “looking.” It’s easier than ever to apply for a job – and as a result, there’s a lot of competition for a limited number of openings. There’s a lot to learn about the recruiting world we live in, and the best ways to use the tools at our disposal. This book provides practical, proven, up-to-date best practices for creating an effective executive resume that gets results.