This cookbook contains 20 delicious recipes like Sweet Potatoes, Strawberry Cheesecake, Ham and Penne Pasta and Hamburger Stroganoff.
Recipe from the cookbook:
Instant Pot Cheesy Lentils and Brown Rice
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
¼ cup of chopped onion
¼ cup of chopped red bell pepper
2 garlic cloves
½ cup of brown rice
½ cup of brown lentils
1 cup of vegetable broth
½ can of petite diced tomatoes
2 tsp. of oregano
1 tsp. of salt
½ tsp. of black pepper
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1/8 cup of cilantro
½ tbsp. of taco spices
1. Combine all ingredients (except cilantro and cheese) in Instant Pot. Close the lid.
2. Select manual mode and high pressure. Cook for 15 minutes.
3. Then, allow pressure to release naturally. (15 minutes)
4. Stir in half of the cheese. Sprinkle rest over the top and close the lid again.
5. Let everything sit for 5 minutes.
6. Add cilantro and serve!
Customer ReviewsSee All
Instant Pot Recipes
A can of cream of mushroom soup? I couldn’t give less than 1 star