Are you ready to care for your new baby?
Here's all the practical advice you need! Distinguished pediatrician Robert Needlman, one of the new team of experts at The Dr. Spock Company, provides the best up-to-date information on your baby's most fundamental needs, with plenty of useful tips on day-to-day care. An easy-to-use reference that you'll turn to again and again, Dr. Spock's Baby Basics will help you:
• Succeed at breastfeeding and bottle-feeding
• Encourage good sleep habits, right from the start
• Bathe, diaper, and groom your baby
• Choose a crib, a car seat, and other essentials
• Understand the different causes of crying
• Start your baby on solid foods, and much more
For more than 50 years, Dr. Benjamin Spock was the world's best-known pediatrician. Drawing upon his trusted philosophy of baby and child care, a new generation of experts at The Dr. Spock Company brings today's moms and dads the latest parenting and child-health information. Watch for the next two books in the Take Charge Parenting Guides series: Dr. Spock's Pregnancy Guide and Dr. Spock's Safety & First Aid for Babies and Toddlers.