Inside The Way of Innovation, corporate strategist Kaihan Krippendorff explains how you can adapt and thrive by recognizing, understanding, and utilizing the ancient Asian approach to innovation. He illustrates how companies like Microsoft and Nokia use this powerful wisdom, and how you too can pass through the five stages of innovation:
• Metal (Admit you are stuck)
• Water (Conceive new winning options)
• Wood (Assemble your resources)
• Fire (Break out your innovation)
• Earth (Make it sustainable)
With this book, you have the ancient strategies you need to lead the way to a more productive - and profitable - future.