A CATACLYSMIC DISASTER STRIKES YOUR AREA.
How will you evacuate your family to safety?
Do you have a vehicle you can count on?
Can it double as a mobile retreat, or do you
have a shelter prepared in advance?
What’s your plan for reaching the shelter?
Bug Out Vehicles and Shelters gives you the vital answers and options for becoming a survivor instead of a refugee:
• Prepping fast-escape vehicles
• Using specially equipped vehicles for unique situations
• Planning for backup vehicles if your main escape option fails
• Utilizing bikes, canoes, kayaks, rowboats and other human-powered means of escape
• Preparing temporary shelters
• Locating and stocking longterm shelters
• Using an RV, motorhome, camper trailer or converted utility vehicle
• Living aboard boats, from motorboats to houseboats to blue-water sailboats
Explaining the advantages and drawbacks of each vehicle and shelter option, this survival handbook zeroes in on the key considerations and essential equipment for planning all your bug-out needs.