A Guide to Understanding the Virus and What is Known So Far
The novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is now officially a global pandemic with over 130,000 confirmed cases and over 5,000 deaths. Its path is exponential, and panic is being felt around the globe. But the most important thing you can do to combat the virus is to understand how it works, how it spreads, and to STAY INFORMED.
What Does This Coronavirus Outbreak Guide Contain?
• In-depth history of the virus since its inception
• Scientific explanation of what coronavirus is and how it works
• Actionable advice on how to stop the novel coronavirus from spreading
• Specific tips for employers, employers, and those who must travel during the outbreak
• Updated statistics on symptoms, treatment, and global survival rates.
This 2019-2020 Coronavirus Outbreak Guide is from the CDC Website. Learn the truth about how this virus works.
And whatever you do, don’t forget to wash your hands.