It’s never too late—to reclaim your creativity, recapture long-lost dreams, and embark on an exciting new life!
New York Times bestselling author Barbara Sher has transformed the lives of millions with her phenomenally successful books, workshops, and television appearances. Now, in a provocative new book, she offers a bold new strategy for creating a “second life”—no matter what your age!
Combining step-by-step exercise with motivational techniques, she reminds you of the dreams you abandoned along the path to adulthood, providing all the tools you need to weave those aspirations into a richly textured, rewarding new life. According to Sher, it’s never too late to start over. In fact, life’s “second half” is the perfect time to do so, when dreams for the future and experiences of the past finally come together. So don’t wait. Discover:
• How to make life’s built-in “time limit” work for you
• How to identify—and overcome—the illusions that stand between you and your dreams
• Which of your “regrets” can point the way to a more rewarding life
• How to rediscover the inspired, enthusiastic adventurer you wanted to be before you became the responsible adult you had to be
• Dozens of ways to recapture your freedom, reclaim a sense of wonder, and embark on an amazing new beginning