This Study Bible contains The Old Testament and The New Testament of the King James Bible (1611, Pure Cambridge Version) translation. It includes 2 dictionaries. And it holds a total of 882,048 references linking up all the books, chapters and verses in 2 formats of The Bible. It includes a read and navigation friendly format of the texts. It includes the King James Strongs Bible where every word is linked to the original in The Strongs Concordance. The Hebrew in The Old Testament. The Greek in The New Testament. We have included the gematria calculations to the Hebrew words. For the Greek Strongs the gematria is also calculated. Niqquds in Hebrew is not supported in this ebook.
How the general Bible-navigation works:
● A Testament has an index of its books.
● The Testaments reference each other in the book index.
● Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
● Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
● Each book has an index of its chapters.
● Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
● Each chapter reference the previous and or next chapter.
● Each chapter has an index of its verses.
● Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
● Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
● Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
● The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.
Hebrew Strongs Concordance; There are 8674 Hebrew root words as used in the Old Testament, part of the Strong's Concordance, an index of every word in the King James Version. Greek Strong's Concordance; There are 5523 Greek root words as used in NT and Part of the Strong's Concordance, an index of every word in the King James Version.
We believe we have built one of the best if not the best navigation there is to be found in an ebook such as this! It puts any verse at your fingertips and is perfect for the quick lookup. And the combination of King James Bible, the dictionaries, the concordance and its navigation makes this ebook unique. It is a goldmine to those who wants to read and go deeper into The Word of God.
Please beware its size. It is big compared to "normal" ebooks, so your ebook reader may need some time to load and update its index before you are able to use it properly. How quick an ebook reader is able to load and update, varies depending on its hardware like the cpu, storage, memory and its operating system. Newer devices performs better, but once loaded we find it works as expected. As an example, we find that a tablet from 2012 works beautiful, once it has been fully loaded and indexed.