According to the Oxford Dictionary, “Kaizen” is defined as “a Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency, etc.”.
In this book, “Lean Agile Software Development: How to Teach an Old Dog New Tricks!”, I will provide insight on how to apply Kaizen principles to your software development process and like Douglas the Beagle, learn new tricks to overcome your quality and operational issues and move to the next level of growth and prosperity.
You will gain an understanding of:
1) Innovation and the freedom to create ideas.
2) Understand your Team dynamics.
3) Getting back to basics about process and execution.
4) How to be agile as you build and deliver products to market.
5) Leading your organization from good to great!