Les aliments (Food) is part of the Copy Cats: WORDS series for children learning French. The books in this series introduce individual words, grouped by theme. All titles feature native speaker audio on every page.
In this book, fabulous photographs and clear audio help children understand, say and read the names of food and drinks such as fromage, salade, riz, glace, limonade and poulet.
• 26 individual items of vocabulary
• enhanced with authentic audio
• dual mode – with or without written words
• includes a French / English picture dictionary
• supports a communicative approach to language learning
This book is great for:
• acquiring vocabulary
• perfecting pronunciation
• learning spelling
• increasing fluency
• building confidence
Ideal for all children, whether they are learning French in class or just for fun. They can learn at their own pace, wherever and whenever they want – and enjoy themselves at the same time!