Kaplan’s MCAT Physics and Math Review 2020-2021 is updated to reflect the latest, most accurate, and most testable materials on the MCAT. A new layout makes our book even more streamlined and intuitive for easier review.
You’ll get efficient strategies, detailed subject review, and hundreds of practice questions—all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Efficient Strategies and In-Depth Review
• High Yield badges indicate the most testable content based on AAMC materials
• Concept summaries that boil down the need-to-know information in each chapter, including any necessary equations to memorize
• Chapter Profiles indicate the degree to which each chapter is tested and the testmaker content categories to which it aligns
• Charts, graphs, diagrams, and full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts
• One-year online access to instructional videos, practice questions, and quizzes
• Hundreds of practice questions show you how to apply concepts and equations
• 15 multiple-choice “Test Your Knowledge” questions at the end of each chapter
• Learning objectives and concept checks ensure you’re focusing on the most important information in each chapter
• Sidebars illustrate connections between concepts and include references to more information, real-world tie ins, mnemonics, and MCAT-specific tips
• Comprehensive subject review written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors who guide you on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review.
• All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
• We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available, and our experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test