Ten minutes to a calmer, more peaceful you
From the creators of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Mindfulness Made Simple comes a new book to help busy meditators release tension, relieve stress, and reconnect with peace and tranquility. Meditation Now: A Beginner’s Guide provides friendly advice, step-by-step guidance, and a range of ten-minute meditations that fit easily into tight schedules.
Filled with time-honored practices and insightful discussions, Meditation Now: A Beginner’s Guide makes it easy to learn meditation, with:
• Step-by-step instructions for 18 meditation techniques that can be practiced anytime, anywhere
• 14 “Take Ten” meditations to promote mindfulness in everyday situations like traffic jams and work presentations
• Essential advice and guidelines for overcoming common obstacles like boredom and relating skillfully to thoughts and emotions
• 3 focused 28-day meditation plans for those months when you need extra emotional support, happiness, or relaxation
• Inspirational quotations and practical tips that motivate you to deepen your practice
With Meditation Now: A Beginner’s Guide, peace, clarity, and wisdom can be yours with just ten minutes of restful breathing a day.
A Great Beginners Guide
This is a great beginners guide to 10 minute meditation. Before reading this book I didn't know much about how to meditate but I have been enjoying yoga and want to put them together. This has a ton of information on a bunch of different way to meditate. During each there is an exercise to do so you can practice what you are learning. I thought that was a great idea and helped me even feel so much calmer just reading this book. I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.