Moving To Charlotte
Charlotte is a big city with small town charm. But, iIt can still be tough to fit into our townmake yourself at home unless you have Moving To Charlotte: The Un-Tourist Guide, a practical guide thatwhich tells you everything you need to know to help you settle smoothly into the Queen City.
Charlotte - the hub of a 16-county metropolitan region – is home to about 842,000 residents who come here for the good jobs but stay here for the great weather, our proximity to mountains and beaches, and, and the wealth of outdoor activities. Today, Charlotte is a big city with small town charm. Tons of activities and lots of friendly people can’t wait to welcome you.
Our aim with Moving To Charlotte: The Un-Tourist Guide is to help you:
• Find a place to live that fits your lifestyle
• Ferret out the best schools for your children
• Discover the best places to shop for everything from groceries to gowns
• Experience all the outdoor activities available here
• Fit into your new hometown