What is neuropsychology and how does it work? This guide aims to introduce the reader to the discipline, trying to convey the body of knowledge it consists of in a simple, but not simplistic way.
Inside the manual you will find the basic notions of neuropsychology explained in a clear and exhaustive way, useful to understand the functioning of the main human cognitive functions. The book takes the reader by the hand and accompanies him/her through gradual steps of discovery, which highlight the key points of the field of study.
In the course of reading you will discover:
- what the basics of neuropsychology are;
- the methods of investigation and research used;
- the mechanism of functioning of the cognitive functions of the mind;
- agnosia, apraxia, aphasia, dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia;
- mental decay and neuropsychological rehabilitation.
Psychology for all - Understanding the scientific basis of psychology has never been so simple, thanks to a line of practical manuals and immediate consultation that can provide the reader with exactly the information he or she is looking for.