NEW YORK FOR KIDS for iPad is a guidebook created especially for children ages 8 and older. Young New Yorkers and visitors alike will delight in discovering and exploring the city’s popular sites, attractions, and neighborhoods, while learning fun and historical facts.
NEW YORK FOR KIDS is the definitive mobile reading companion during family outings, travel, general reading, and reference.
• 80-page book with over 35 topics, neighborhoods, districts, sites, and attractions
• Fun facts and secrets about New York
• I-Spy and favorite activities
• Over 120 original photos, images, and maps
• Unique artwork, with colorful and captivating design
Parks, museums, science, history, architecture, art, sports, transportation, food, shopping, markets, amusements, and fun.
Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Empire State Building, Art and Children's museums, Aquarium, Coney Island, and more.
Downtown and Lower Manhattan, the Village, Chelsea, Midtown, Uptown, Brooklyn, and Queens.
See more screenshots on our website www.marqueepublishing.com