A young woman inherits an Alaskan B&B that’s a portal to an alternate universe in this sexy paranormal romance by the New York Times bestselling author.
Three weeks ago I, Rachel Bond, inherited a bed-and-breakfast. In Alaska. Just this morning I was in my warm bed in LA but now here I am, up north—and this is, like, nosebleed north—sorting it all out. So:
1. Bears and wolves and moose can’t be any worse than LA guys.
2. You’ve heard of “starving artists?” I’m about to faint. So it’s probably time for a change.
3. My good friend Kellan—you’ll like him, unlike me, he’s cool under pressure—suddenly has this animal sexiness I’ve never even seen before.
2. The house chef can’t cook, and the guide can’t read a map.
3. Kellan’s sudden hotness is getting very hard to ignore.
4. I just got hit by lightning.
And I’m not sure if this is a pro or a con just yet, but since that lightning bolt, I can see through everything. As in completely transparent. That was before things started to get really weird . . .
“Jill Shalvis is a total original! It doesn’t get any better.” —Suzanne Forster
“Shalvis breaks new ground with this sexy paranormal romance . . . told from both his and her perspectives.” —Booklist